Summit Bridge Group (SBG) is a consulting firm registered in Silicon Valley, California, US. The key founder of SBG, Dr. David S. Chen, has held senior positions at General Motors and Microsoft, and made significant contributions to these companies’ business successes in China. Dr. Chen has rich experience working on partnership issues between US and Chinese companies.
The key service scope of SBG is to assist US or Chinese companies’ business development and operational management in China or US, respectively.
For US companies, SBG provides services including but not limited to:
- 1. Provide policy and regulatory analysis for key polices and regulations (e.g. Investment, MA, joint ventures, anti-monopoly, IPR protection, cyber-security, cross-border data transfer, privacy, content review, etc.)
- 2. Provide regulatory and policy consulting on business in China related AI, Cloud Computing, Big Data, IOT, Internet Cars, Mobile Internet, Online Gaming, Automotive and components manufacturing, etc.
- 3. Assist developing company business development strategy.
- 4. Assist business negotiation.
- 5. Assist business management and operation.
- 6. Assist establishment of local and central Government relations.
For Chinese companies, SBG provides services including but not limited to:
- 1. Assist Chinese companies to expand and develop business in US.
- 2. Provide Chinese companies with consulting and support services in investment, trade, business operation, etc., through the integration of high-quality resources from law firms, think-tanks, special services (HR, Accounting, etc.) companies.
- 3. Help Chinese companies to understand the US policy and regulatory environment in order to minimize risk in investment, trade, and business operation as well as to maximize operational efficiency.
- 4. Leverage the channels and experiences in communicating with US government agencies, industries associations, and companies, to help Chinese companies to improve compliance and avoid risks.